Arduino Motor Shield for DC Servo & Stepper Motors L293D
Use this shield to build Robotics and Mechatronics projects based on the Arduino Board. This shield can control all types of popular used motors - DC Motors, Stepper Motors(both Unipolar and Bipolar Stepper Motors) and Servo Motors! It stacks on top of an Arduino board and requires no external connections using wires or soldering. Library, sample code and tutorials are available which help you start your project with this board quick and easy.
- 2 connections for 5V 'hobby' servos connected to the Arduino's high-resolution dedicated timer - no jitter!
- 4 H-Bridges: L293D chipset provides 0.6A per bridge (1.2A peak) with thermal shutdown protection, internal kickback protection diodes. Can run motors on 4.5VDC to 25VDC.
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection (so, about 0.5% resolution)
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil or interleaved stepping.
- Pull down resistors keep motors disabled during power-up
- Big terminal block connectors to easily hook up wires (18-26AWG) and power Arduino reset button brought up top
- 2-pin terminal block and jumper to connect external power, for separate logic/motor supplies
- Tested compatible with Arduino Mega 1280 & 2560, Diecimila, Duemilanove, and UNO
- Download the easy-to-use Arduino software library, check out the examples and you're ready to go!