DM856,18-80V,Nema23, Nema34 DC Stepper Motor Driver 2 Phase
The DM856 is a versatility fully digital stepping drive based on a DSP with an advanced control algorithm. It brings a unique level of system smoothness, providing optimum torque and nulls mid-range instability. The DM856 is the next generation of digital stepping motor controls. It has an RS232 interface where you can tune config settings etc. The driven motors can run with much smaller noise, lower heating, smoother movement than most of the drives in the markets. Its unique features make the DM856 an ideal solution for applications that require low-speed smoothness.
These drivers are suitable for a wide range of stepping motors, from NEMA frame size 17 to 34.
- Extra-low motor noise offers excellent quietness
- Multi-Stepping allows a low-resolution step input to produce a higher micro-step output for smooth system performance.
- Anti-Resonance provides optimum torque and nulls mid-range instability
- Self-test and Auto-configuration technology offers optimum responses with different motors
- Microstep resolutions programmable, from full-step to 102,400 steps/rev
- Supply voltage up to +80 VDC
- Output current programmable, from 0.5A to 5.6A
- Pulse input frequency up to 200 kHz
- Automatic idle-current reduction
- Supports PUL/DIR and CW/CCW modes
- Laser cutters,
- Laser markers
- High precision X-Y tables
- labeling machines, etc.
1 x DM856 Stepper Motor Driver Controller