DC Motor PWM Speed Controller 28V 3A Board Module Variable
This DC Motor Speed Controller lets you control the speed of a DC motor using a Pulse Width-Modulated (PWM) DC voltage with a Duty Cycle fully adjustable from 5%-100%. It can be used to drive all DC Brushed Motors that work between 6V-28V DC and consume upto 3A of current.
- For Speed Control Of all Types of DC Brush Motors
- For Controlling Automotive Cooling Fan Speed, Auto Fan Speed, Windshield Wipers, Auto Air Conditioning.
- For Controlling Belt Speed, Pipeline Exhaust Fan Speed, Treadmill Speed, Multi-Speed Parallel Computer Fan, Electronic Fan Speed.
- Input supply voltage:6V-28VDC
- The maximum output power: 80W
- The maximum continuous output current :3A
- Duty Cycle adjustable:5%-100%
- Connect your DC motor (or DC load) to the motor terminals as indicated on the wiring diagram.
- Connect a voltage of 6V-28V DC to the circuit making sure of the correct polarity of the connection. Note that the voltage applied to the motor will be supply voltage applied to the circuit. It is recommended to add an appropriately rated fuse inline with the positive supply in order to protect the circuit from any possible short circuits.
- You can now control the speed of the motor through potentiometer.
- 1 x DC PWM Motor Speed Variable