This Level Converter- 4 Channel features four high-speed bi-directional channels, allowing for safe and easy communication between devices operating at different logic levels.
The logic level converter circuit convert signals as low as 1.8 V to as high as 5 V and vice versa, and its four channels are enough to support most common bidirectional and unidirectional digital interfaces, including I²C, SPI, and asynchronous TTL serial.
If you’ve ever tried to connect a 3.3V device to a 5V system, you know what a challenge it can be? A bi-directional Level Converter- 4 Channel is a small device that safely steps down 5V signals to 3.3V AND steps up 3.3V to 5V at the same time. This level converter also works with 2.8V and 1.8V devices. What really separates this Logic level converter from our previous versions is that you can successful
The level converter is very easy to use. The board needs to be powered from the two voltage sources (high voltage and low voltage) that your system is using. High voltage (5V for example) to the HV' pin, low voltage (3.3V for example) to LV', and ground from the system to the GND pin.
- Connects a 3.3V device to a 5V system
- Steps down 5V signals to 3.3V AND steps up 3.3V to 5V simultaneously
- This level converter also works with 2.8V and 1.8V devices
- Sets high and low voltages and step up and down on the same channel
- Each level converter has the capability of converting 4 pins on the high side to 4 pins on the low side with two inputs and two outputs provided for each side
- Dimensions:0.63" x 0.52" (16.05 x 13.33mm)
1x 4 CHANNEL LOGIC LEVEL CONVERTER MODULE