AD8232 ECG Sensor Module Heart Rate Pulse
This is a cost-effective ECG Sensor used to measure the electrical activity of the heart. This electrical activity can be charted as an ECG or Electrocardiogram and output as an analog reading. ECGs can be extremely noisy, out AD8232 Single Lead Heart Rate Monitor acts as an op amp to help obtain a clear signal. This sensor can be connected to an Arduino/Raspberry Pi, etc. Sample codes are easily available on the internet.
The AD8232 is an integrated signal conditioning block for ECG and other biopotential measurement applications. It is designed to extract, amplify, and filter small biopotential signals in the presence of noisy conditions, such as those created by motion or remote electrode placement.
The AD8232 module breaks out nine connections from the IC that you can solder pins, wires, or other connectors to. SDN, LO+, LO-, OUTPUT, 3.3V, GND provide essential pins for operating this monitor with an Arduino or other development board. Also provided on this board are RA (Right Arm), LA (Left Arm), and RL (Right Leg) pins to attach and use your own custom sensors. Additionally, there is an LED indicator light that will pulsate to the rhythm of a heart beat.
Note: This product is NOT an industry-grade medical device and is not intended to be used as such or as an accessory to such nor diagnose or treat any conditions. It is an excellent platform to test and evaluate the performance and suitability of the AD8232 for your requirement.
- Operating Voltage - 3.3V
- Analog Output
- Leads-Off Detection
- Shutdown Pin
- LED Indicator
- 3.5mm Jack for Biomedical Pad Connection or Use 3 pin header
Can be used in the evaluation of the AD8232 in the following applications -
- Fitness and activity heart rate monitors
- Portable ECG Remote health monitors
- Gaming peripherals
- Biopotential signal acquisition
You may also be interested in
- Atmega328 UNO R3 Compatible Development Board₹899.00 ₹ 761.86 + 137.13 GST
- NodeMCU IoT WiFi Development Board ESP8266 with CP2102₹399.00 ₹ 338.14 + 60.87 GST
- ESP32 WiFi + BLE Bluetooth 4.0 IoT Development NodeMCU Board₹499.00 ₹ 422.88 + 76.12 GST
- STM32F103C8T6 Development Board ARM Cortex M3 STM32₹599.00 ₹ 507.63 + 91.37 GST
- Nano V3 Atmega328 with USB-C 5V Development Board₹799.00 ₹ 677.12 + 121.88 GST