YDLIDAR Tmini Pro 360° ToF Omnidirectional LIDAR Distance Sensor 12m UART
360° LIDAR Sensor with 12M sensing range. Uses ToF Technique and offers high accuracy throughout the measuring range. Comes with UART output. Suitable for Robotics, UAVs, Autonomous Vehicles, etc
Lidar stands for “Light Detection and Ranging.” This is an ToF LIDAR rsensor, meaning it sends out pulses of energy, and uses ToF to determine obstacle distance. It measures the time it takes for each laser pulse to bounce back from an obstacle. This pulsed laser measurement is used to create 2D or 3D models (also known as a point cloud).
LIDAR Sensors are high-performance distance sensors offering long-range distance sensing, high resolution & accuracy in readings, long life, smaller size, and digital interface. LIDAR sensors use multiple technologies to calculate the obstacle distance - using time of flight, pulsed array emitters, etc.
YDLiDAR Tmini Pro is a 360° 2D LiDAR that uses the ToF principle, it is designed to rotate 360° and continuously output the point cloud data of the scanning environment. It includes unique optics, electricity, and algorithms to achieve stability, precision, sensitivity, and high-speed distance measurement techniques to output point cloud data.
The speed of rotation is 6Hz. The sensor is capable of outputting up to 4000 readings per second. It can detect points up to 12m with high accuracy. The sensor comes with a high Angle resolution of 0.54°.
It operates on 5V and can communicate directly with a microcontroller/ PLC( use a USB to UART Converter to connect to computer). Please go through the development manual under the Technical Details Tab for the detailed commands and responses by the sensor.
YDLIDAR provides an evaluation software - Point Cloud Viewer to test and use the sensor. The software can display live sensor reading, log readings and also debug messages. Use this software as a plug and play option to test and evaluate the sensor for your application.
Linux SDK are available to write your own custom code.
LiDAR is used alongside other sensors such as cameras and RADAR for mapping, object detection and identification, and navigation as they are relatively independent on varying lighting conditions.
- The sensor can provide 360° Point Cloud Data
- Fully Enclosed Construction offers light protection from dust, water, etc.
- Designed with High accuracy & stable performance
- High Accuracy: ToF Technology offers better performance compared to Triangulation
- LIDAR technology ensures even small objects can be detected reliably
- Long measuring range of up to 8m with minimal blind zone
- Strong resistance to ambient light interference
- Operating Voltage of 5V
- Onboard UART port to connect it to a computer
- YDLIDAR Point Cloud Viewer Software available for plug-and-play device evaluation - live view, logging and debugging
- Low power consumption, small size, stable performance, and long service life
- Class I eye safety
- Motor speed adjustable, the proposed speed is 6Hz
- Robot navigation and obstacle avoidance
- 360 degree SLAM
- Robot ROS teaching and research
- Environmental scanning and 3D reconstruction
- Navigation and obstacle avoidance of home robots/ robot vacuum cleaners
1 x YDLIDAR Tmini Pro 360 Degree LIDAR Sensor
The pictures shown here are for illustration purposes only.
Schematics of the ToF Principle:
YDLIDAR Tmini PRO POLAR COORDINATE SYSTEM DEFINITION:
|Max Range (m)||12m|
You may also be interested in
- 3 Sensor Line Following Array₹189.00 ₹ 160.17 + 28.83 GST
- 8 Sensor Line Following Array₹355.00 ₹ 300.85 + 54.15 GST
- Alcohol Sensor₹265.00 ₹ 224.58 + 40.42 GST
- CNG Sensor₹265.00 ₹ 224.58 + 40.42 GST
- LockIT LMS020-01 Magnetic Sensor for Door NO₹139.00 ₹ 117.8 + 21.2 GST
- Multipurpose Infrared Obstacle Sensor₹70.00 ₹ 59.32 + 10.68 GST
- GP2Y0A21YK0F IR Distance Sensor for Arduino Raspberry Pi Sharp₹469.00 ₹ 397.46 + 71.54 GST
- 5mm Photocell Photoresistor LDR Light Sensor₹12.00 ₹ 10.17 + 1.83 GST
- LM35 Temperature Sensor with Analog Output₹85.00 ₹ 72.03 + 12.97 GST
- TSOP1738 38kHz IR Distance Sensor Receiver₹35.00 ₹ 29.66 + 5.34 GST
- DHT11 Humidity and Temperature Sensor Module for Arduino₹189.00 ₹ 160.17 + 28.83 GST
- MOC7811 - Encoder Sensor₹30.00 ₹ 25.42 + 4.58 GST
- LPG Sensor₹265.00 ₹ 224.58 + 40.42 GST
- Carbon Monoxide Sensor₹265.00 ₹ 224.58 + 40.42 GST
- 9 DOF IMU Sensor MPU9250 Gyro Accelerometer Magnetometer GY9250₹799.00 ₹ 677.12 + 121.88 GST
- MPU6050 6DOF IMU Sensor Module Gyroscope & Accelerometer GY521₹169.00 ₹ 143.22 + 25.78 GST
- QMC5883L Magnetometer 3 Axis GY273 Digital Compass Sensor₹352.00 ₹ 298.31 + 53.7 GST
- Current Sensor AC/DC Module with Analog Output ACS712 ( 5A )₹235.00 ₹ 199.15 + 35.85 GST
- Water Flow Sensor YF-S201 Fluid Flowmeter Meter Hall Effect₹249.00 ₹ 211.02 + 37.98 GST
- Flex Sensor - 2.2"₹449.00 ₹ 380.51 + 68.49 GST
- Flex Sensor - 4.5" Variable Resistor Output₹945.00 ₹ 800.85 + 144.15 GST