Matek Optical Flow & Lidar Sensor 3901-L0X INAV Module
Optical Flow sensors are useful for maintaining drone position without GPS. Suitable for indoor and low altitudes where GPS signals are not reliable. This flow sensor also includes a lidar sensor for altitude detection.
This sensor works the same way as an optical mouse, helping your iNAV quad maintain position without GPS! It has a working range of up to 2m, and uses a VL53L0X Lidar rangefinder along with a PMW3901 optic flow module. The sensor is connected to your flight controller via a UART.
- Brand Name: Matek System
- Item Name: Optical Flow Lidar Sensor 3901-L0X Module
- Optical Flow: PMW3901
- Lidar: VL53L0X
- Interface UART Protocol: INAV MSP
- Working Range: 8cm~200cm
- Field of view: 42 degree(PMW3901), 27 degree(VL53L0X)
- Minimum Illumination >60Lux
- Input voltage: 4.5~5.5V
- Power Consumption: 40mA
- Size: 36x12mm
- Weight: 2g
- Tips: Be sure the Optical Flow lens to ground >2cm for opflow initialization while FC starting up.
- The maximum range of VL53L0X is 2m, Altitude hold 0~2m @ throttle 0~100% if VL53L0X is enabled.
- Any unused UART of FC supports it
- Sonar connection (Trig & Echo) has not been implemented
- 1x Optical Flow Lidar Sensor 3901-L0X Module
You may also be interested in
- F450 Quadcopter Frame Drone Glass Fibre with Power Distribution₹999.00 ₹ 846.61 + 152.39 GST
- X525 Quadcopter Folding Frame V3 Fiber Glass₹2,950.00 ₹ 2500 + 450 GSTOut of stock
- F550 Hexacopter Frame Kit for Aeiral Photography and FPV₹3,540.00 ₹ 3000 + 540 GST
- S500 Quadcopter Frame Kit Low Cost for Aeiral Photography & FPV₹4,130.00 ₹ 3500 + 630 GSTOut of stock