ProMax PM150-PRO Handheld Digital Oscilloscope 1 Channel
When you have circuits that have constant voltages a multimeter is a tool that can be used to measure it. The multimeter may not be usefull for measuring time varying analog signals, which you will encouter when you start building more complex circuits. This is where an oscilloscope comes in handy.
You can use this oscilloscope to view analog signals. Great for prototyping and debugging. It is pocket sizes and handy. Great for portable applications. It is a single channel oscilloscope that can measure both DC and AC Signals. It can
This DIY digital oscilloscope adopts an ARM Cortex-M3 processor and with a 2.4-inch TFT screen and protective case. It's easy and reliable for circuit debugging. It can display these parameters of a measures signal - frequency, time period, pulse width, duty cycle, Min Voltage, Max Voltage, Average voltage, etc.
The oscilloscope comes with a built in rechargable battery. The battery can be charged from a micro USB Port. Great for on field and portable operations.
- No of Channels: 1
- Maximum Real-time Sampling Rate: 1MSa/s
- Analog Bandwidth: 0-5Mhz
- Easy UI Interaction with large LCD Color Display and Buttons for quick selection of functions
- Can measure and display waveform parameters including frequency, period, pulse width, duty ratio, MAX./MIN./AVG./Peak-Peak/virtual values.
- Sensitivity Range: 5mV/div-20mV/idv
- Maximum Input Voltage: 40Vpk (1X probe)
- Input Impedance: 1M ohms/20pF
- Accuracy: 12 Bits
- Record Length: 1024 points
- Coupling Modes: DC / AC / GND
- Time Base Range: 500s/Div - 10us / Div
- Trigger Modes: Auto, Normal, and Single
- Trigger Position: Center of Buffer
- Supply Voltage: Inbuilt Rechargable Battery
- Adopt ARM Cortex-M3 processor (STM32F103C8), and include a 2.4-inch color TFT display screen.
- Used for secondary development on the basis of this kit, for example, it can be changed to Millivoltmeter, data loggers
- Come with instructions, easy to install and operate.
- With Auto/Normal/Single trigger modes, easy to capture the moment waveform.
- Available rising or falling edge trigger.
- Observable previous waveform before trigger(negative delay).
- Can freeze waveform display at any time(HOLD function).
- With waveform parameter digital display, including frequency, period, pulse width, duty ratio, MAX./MIN./AVG./Peak-Peak/virtual values.
- Waveform storage function: will not lose the waveform after power off.
- Short-circuit and open-circuit detection: This can help the user find out the soldering error.
- TFT controller recognition function.
- Can be used to monitor analog voltages
- Can be used to monitor digital signals - frequency, amplitude, etc
- Great for debugging noise in signals
- Suitable for debugging CAN, RS485, MODBUS Signals
- Can display waveform parameters including frequency, period, pulse width, duty ratio, MAX./MIN./AVG./Peak-Peak/virtual values.
1 x ProMax PM150-PRO Handheld Digital Oscilloscope 1 Channel
You may also be interested in
- Digital Multimeter DT830D Low Cost₹235.00 ₹ 199.15 + 35.85 GST
- Digital Multimeter UT33L Palm size₹699.00 ₹ 592.37 + 106.63 GST
- Digital Multimeter Mastech MAS830 Series₹729.00 ₹ 617.8 + 111.2 GST
- Digital Multimeter UNIT-T UT3900 Series₹1,599.00 ₹ 1355.08 + 243.91 GST
- Digital Multimeter VC9205A₹999.00 ₹ 846.61 + 152.39 GST
- Digital Multimeter Mastech MAS830 Series (AC Voltage Range 200mV to 700V)₹1,599.00 ₹ 1355.08 + 243.91 GST
- Digital Multimeter M3900₹1,999.00 ₹ 1694.07 + 304.93 GST
- Digital Multimeter MS2001F₹2,800.00 ₹ 2372.88 + 427.12 GST
- Digital Multimeter M266F₹1,620.00 ₹ 1372.88 + 247.12 GST
- Digital Multimeter MY60₹1,999.00 ₹ 1694.07 + 304.93 GST
- Digital Multimeter MS833₹669.00 ₹ 566.95 + 102.05 GST
- Digital Multimeter MS2101₹4,699.00 ₹ 3982.2 + 716.8 GST
- Digital Multimeter UNI-T UT33D+₹810.00 ₹ 686.44 + 123.56 GST