ARM Cortex M4 STM32F407VET6 STM32 Development Board with DSP and FPU
This is a small STM32 Arduino compatible development board that features an STM32F407VET6 device as the microcontroller, supports further expansion. It is ideal for starting application development with STM32F family. It comes with a M4 Microcontroller and is great for learning, rapid prototyping, and building projects out of this high-performance ARM microcontroller. With this board, you will get a proven, tested, and rugged hardware platform using which you can confidently start developing the software for your project without having to worry about the hardware design.
The STM32F405xx and STM32F407xx family is based on the high-performance Arm® Cortex®-M4 32-bit RISC core operating at a frequency of up to 168 MHz. The Cortex-M4 core features a Floating point unit (FPU) single precision which supports all Arm single-precision data-processing instructions and data types. It also implements a full set of DSP instructions and a memory protection unit (MPU) which enhances application security.
The STM32F405xx and STM32F407xx family incorporates high-speed embedded memories (Flash memory up to 1 Mbyte, up to 192 Kbytes of SRAM), up to 4 Kbytes of backup SRAM, and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses, three AHB buses, and a 32-bit multi-AHB bus matrix.
All devices offer three 12-bit ADCs, two DACs, a low-power RTC, twelve general-purpose 16-bit timers including two PWM timers for motor control, two general-purpose 32-bit timers. a true random number generator (RNG). They also feature standard and advanced communication interfaces.
Development Board Specifications:
- Onboard: SD card slot.
- RTC Battery: CR1220.
- Wireless Communication: NRF2401 Interface.
- Data storage: W25Q16.
- Support FMSC LCD Interface.
- Multi-user keys.
- All the CPU-10 lead.
- Arduino compatible.
- 2.54mm integer multiples spacing pin.
- Core: Cortex-M4 32-bit RISC.
- Feature a full set of single-cycle DSP instructions.
- Operating Frequency: 168MHz, 210 DMIPS/1.25 DMIPS/MHz.
- Operating Voltage: 1.8V-3.6V.
- Package: LQFP100 Storage Resources: 512kB Flash, 192+4kB SRAM.
- Resource: 3 x SPI,3 x USART, 2 x UART, 2 x I2S, 3 x I2C; 1 x FSMC,1 x SDIO,2 x CAN; 1 x USB 2.0.
- FS/HS Controler(with DMA); 1 x USB HS ULPI; (used for external USB HS PHY)1 x 10/100 Ethernet.
- MAC;1 x 8 to 12-bit parallel camera interface; 3 x AD(12 bit,1us),2 x DA(12 bit).
1 x STM32F407VET6 Arm Cortex-M4 core with DSP and FPU
10 x Female-Female Jumper Cable
1 x USB Cable
You may also be interested in
- STM32F103C8T6 Development Board ARM Cortex M3 STM32₹599.00 ₹ 507.63 + 91.37 GST
- STLink V2 USB Mini ARM Programmer Simulator for STM8 STM32₹749.00 ₹ 634.75 + 114.26 GST
- STM32F030F4P6 Development Board Core ARM CORTEX-M0₹349.00 ₹ 295.76 + 53.24 GST
- STM32F401CCU6 Development Board Black Pill ARM Cortex-M4 V3.0₹649.00 ₹ 550 + 99 GST
- STM32F411CEU6 Development Board Black Pill ARM Cortex-M4 V3.0₹999.00 ₹ 846.61 + 152.39 GST