STM32H743VIT6 Development Board STM32H7 ARM Series MCUDev DevEBox
STM32H7 series are a couple of Arm® Cortex®-M7-based MCUs that claim to deliver 1327 DMIPS and 3224 CoreMark. They come in three product lines- dual-core lines, single-core lines, and value lines, and can be used in the design of many rich and complex applications including image capturing, image processing, wireless modules, alarm panel systems, power management systems, etc.
To further the growth of the STM32H7 MCU series is this MCUdev DevEBox’s STM32H7XX-M development board designed for the latest factory automation, connectivity and security applications. These new STM32H7XX-M development boards are available in two different STM32H7 chips of a single-core line and a value line module. They have the same form factor and share similar features except for the difference in their core modules. This board uses the STM32H743VIT6.
The STM32H7 series also comes with complete software support of Arm Cortex-M architecture. You can use the STM32CubeH7 full embedded software package, which comes with several examples for the STM32H7 series.
Further details on the STM32H7 MCU series can be found on the STMicroelectronics’ website.
Use this development board to evaluate this microcontrollers and get familiar with it. Great for rapid prototyping and testing. Nice platform to test code before getting a customised PCB for your product.
Frequency: 400MHz (M7 core)
Microcontroller Package: LQFP100
Flash: 2048KB (2M)
OLED interface - plug and play, support 0.96 inch / 1.3 inch OLED
Connector for compatible TFT Displays
- Connector for compatible Camera
Data storage: W25Q64 (QSPI driver)
- Onbaord SD Card Connector
High speed crystal: 25MHZ
Low frequency crystal: 32.768K
Power + programmable LED lights
2 users and reset button
Microcontroller Pins are broken out to standard 0.1" pins and clearly labelled. Helps for easy prototyping and testing
2.54mm dual row pins for interfacing external modules
- Advanced Image Processing Applicatoins
- Projects involving Advanced GUI Graphics and Displays
- DIY projects
- Interfacing sensors
- Getting started with STM32H7
1 x STM32H743VIT6 ARM STM32H7 Minimum System Development Board
Complete Technical Details: Detailed Specs by stm32-base
You may also be interested in
- Atmega328 UNO R3 Compatible Development Board₹899.00 ₹ 761.86 + 137.13 GST
- Mega R3 Atmega2560 Microcontroller Development Board₹1,899.00 ₹ 1609.32 + 289.68 GST
- Nano V3 Atmega328 Development Board Board CH340 USB₹799.00 ₹ 677.12 + 121.88 GST
- NodeMCU IoT WiFi Development Board ESP8266 with CP2102₹399.00 ₹ 338.14 + 60.87 GST
- Pro Mini Atmega328 Compatible Development Board 5V 16Mhz₹699.00 ₹ 592.37 + 106.63 GST
- ESP32 WiFi + BLE Bluetooth 4.0 IoT Development NodeMCU Board₹499.00 ₹ 422.88 + 76.12 GST
- ATmega32U4 Pro Micro Development 5V 16MHz Board Module₹699.00 ₹ 592.37 + 106.63 GSTOut of stock