LoRa WiFi BLE IoT Development Board with OLED Display ESP32
WIFI Kit series is the new development of the cost-effective networking program, the main chip using Lexin ESP32, Tensilica LX6 dual-core processor, clocked at 240MHz, computing power up to 600DMIPS, chip built-in 520 KB SRAM, 802.11 b / g / N HT40 Wi-Fi transceiver, baseband, protocol stack and LWIP, integrated dual-mode Bluetooth (traditional Bluetooth and BLE low power Bluetooth).
This product is based on the WIFI Kit 32 added SX1278 chip, that is, LoRa ™ remote modem, 433MHz frequency, about -148dBm high sensitivity, +20 dBm power output, high reliability, transmission distance (measured open area communication distance 2.6Km).
Onboard 32MByte Flash, Wi-Fi antenna, 0.96-inch blue OLED display, lithium battery charging circuit and interface, CP2102 USB to serial chip, the perfect support for duino development environment, can be very simple and fast for program verification and product development.
Onboard WIFI function
- Operating voltage: 3.3V to 7V
- Operating temperature range: -40 ° C to + 90 ° C
- Supports Sniffer, Station, softAP and Wi-Fi Direct modes
- Data rate: 150 Mbps @ 11n HT40,72 Mbps @ 11n HT20,54 Mbps @ 11g, 11 Mbps @ 11b
- Transmit power: 19.5 dBm @ 11b, 16.5 dBm @ 11g, 15.5 dBm @ 11n
- Receiver sensitivity up to - 98 dBm
- UDP continues to throughput by 135 Mbps
- Remote control and data collection system
- AMR(water meter, ammeter and gas meter) automated meter reading
- Wireless handheld unit, oil field, mining area, construction site, factory
- Industrial data collection, transmission and intelligent control
- Wireless alarm system
- Smart home system
- Baby monitor, Hospital calling system
- Small size wireless data terminal