Espressif ESP32-WROVER-IPEX 4M 32Mbit Flash WiFi Bluetooth Module
Espressif ESP32-WROVER-IPEX Wireless Module is a powerful, generic WiFi-BT-BLE MCU module that targets a wide variety of applications. These applications range from low-power sensor networks to the most demanding tasks, such as voice encoding, music streaming, and MP3 decoding. ESP32-WROVER-IPEX features a 4MB external SPI flash and an additional 32MB SPI Pseudo static RAM (PSRAM).
ESP-32S Wifi Bluetooth combo module provides SDK Firmware for fast online programming and open source toolchains based on GCC for development support. It is designed for Generic low power IoT sensor hub, loggers, video streaming for the camera, Wi-Fi & Bluetooth enabled devices, Home automation, and mesh network applications, aimed at makers, hardware engineers, software engineers and solution provides.
ESP32 is a single chip 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth combo chip designed with TSMC ultra-low-power 40 nm technology. It is designed and optimized for the best power performance, RF performance, robustness, versatility, features, and reliability, for a wide variety of applications, and different power profiles.
ESP32 is the most integrated solution for Wi-Fi + Bluetooth applications in the industry with less than 10 external components. ESP32 integrates the antenna switch, RF balun, power amplifier, low noise receive amplifier, filters, and power management modules. As such, the entire solution occupies a minimal Printed Circuit Board (PCB) area.
ESP32 is designed for mobile, wearable electronics, and the Internet of Things (IoT) applications. It has many features of state-of-the-art low power chips, including fine resolution clock gating, power modes, and dynamic power scaling.
- Kind of connector: IPEX Antenna
- Wifi: 802.11 b/g/n (802.11n up to 150 Mbps)
- Frequency range: 2412 ~ 2484 MHz
- Bluetooth: v4.2 BR/EDR and BLE
- Radio: NZIF receiver with –97 dBm sensitivity, Class-1, class-2, and class-3 transmitter, AFH
- Audio: CVSD and SBC
- On-chip sensor: Hall sensor
- Integrated crystal: 40 MHz crystal
- Integrated SPI flash: 4 MB
- Integrated PSRAM: 32 MB
- Operating voltage/Power supply: 3.0 V ~ 3.6 V
- Minimum current: 500 mA
- Operating temperature range: –40 °C ~ 85 °C
- Dimensions: 18 x 31.5 x 3.3 mm
- Moisture sensitivity level (MSL): Level 3
1 x Espressif ESP32-WROVER-IPEX 4M 32Mbit Flash WiFi Bluetooth Module