3-6V Mini Water Pump Submersible for DIY & Hobby Projects 120L/H
This is a low cost mini submersible type water pump that works on 3-6V DC. It is extremely simple and easy to use. Just immerse the pump in water, connect a suitable pipe to the outlet and power the motor with 3-6V to start pumping water. Great for building science projects, fire-extinguishers, fire fighting robots, fountains, waterfalls, plant watering systems etc.
This motor is small, compact and light. It can be controlled from a micro controller/Arduino using our DC Motor Drivers or one of our Relay Boards. You may use our 5V SMPS Power Supply Adapter to run this pump. You may also use our 6V Solar Panel to run the pump with appropriate a 6V voltage regulator.
Note: Do not run the pump dry (without putting it in water) and do not use it to pump flamable liquids.
- Operating DC Voltage: 2.5-6V
- Maximum Water lift height: 40-110cm / 15.75"-43.4"
- Flow rate: 80-120L/H
- Outer Diameter of Water Outlet: 7.5mm / 0.3"
- Inside Diameter of Water Outlet: 5mm / 0.2"
- Pump Diameter: Approx. 24mm / 0.95"
- Pump Length: Approx. 45mm / 1.8"
- Pump Height: Approx. 30mm / 1.2"
- Wire Length: ~13mm cm
- Great for building science projects, fire-extinguishers, fire fighting robots, fountains, waterfalls, plant watering systems etc.
- Controlled fountain water flow
- Controlled Garden watering systems
- Hydroponic Systems
- Fresh water intake or exhaust systems for fish aquqriums
If you plan to use this pump, we recommend buying the following products too -
- 5V Wall Adapter - use this adapter to run the pump from a 230V mains supply.
- 6V Voltage Regulator Board - a regulator board to power the board from 7 - 20 V AC or DC supply voltage. You may use a transformer to step down an AC voltage, apply it to this regulator board and power the pump. You may also use this regulator to run the pump off a 6V Solar Panel(a 6V Solar Panel outputs more than 6V and may damage the pump if connected directly). This regulator is not required if you use the 5V Wall Adapter.
- 1 Channel Relay Board (6V) - This relay board operates on 6V and can be used to switch the water pump on and off from a micro controller/Arduino or a digital circuit
- L293 Motor Driver - This motor driver can be used to switch the water pump on and off from a micro controller/Arduino or a digital circuit. It consumes less power than the relay board and can also be used to control the speed of the water being pumped.
- Multi Strand Wire - for extending the length of the motor's power input cables
- Heat Shrink Tube - for making good and clean wire extensions