Peristaltic Dosing Pump 12VDC for Aquarium and Hobby Projects
The pump is basically a geared down DC motor, so it has a lot of torque. Inside the pump is a 'clover' pattern of rollers. As the motor turns, the clover presses on the tube to press the fluid though. The pump does not need to be primed and in fact can self-prime itself with water a half meter with ease.
You can PWM the motor to speed up or slow down the flow rate and if you connect the motor the other way it will move fluid the other direction. Works great with either a power transistor (basic on/off) or a motor driver chip such as the L293.
- Working Temperature: 0℃ - 40 ℃
- Motor voltage: 12VDC
- Motor current: 200-300mA
- Flow rate: up to 100 mL/min
- RPM : 5000 Weight: 200 grams
- Dimensions: 27mm diameter motor, 72mm total length
- Mounting holes: 2.7mm diameter, 50mm center-to-center distance