ProMax PS16 Push Button Switch with Indicator Light
ProMax PS16 Push Button Switches are available in a wide range of 500+ professional Industrial Grade models for consumer, industrial, medical products, and generic applications. Designed to work in harsh conditions and environments. Manufactured as best in class power ratings, build quality, and operation life.
The Switches are available with inbuilt LEDs for status indication. Perfect for offering a neat user interface and clear operation. ProMax Switches are available in multiple options - Physical Shape (Round, Square, Rectangle), Colour Indication, Power Ratings, and Operation type.
Compared to metal switches, switches built with a Plastic body, offer some inherent advantages & are preferred for their - resistance to corrosion in harsh chemical environments and high insulation resistance during operation. ProMax PS16 switches are specifically manufactured to offer the best in Resistance to Chemical Environments Like Salts (Sea and Roads)Harbours, Marine, Aggressive vapors Oil & Gas, Wood & Paper Industries, Water Treatment Plants, etc.
- Available Switch Outputs - Common, Normally Open, and Normally Closed per pole
- Single and Double Pole Configurations Available
- The switch can be used to control load directly or as input to Microcontroller / PLC / Contactor, etc
- Panel Mounting for easy installation in Industrial Control Panel & Enclosures. Offers professional finish after mounting
- Pin Terminals are Crimp type for easy wiring. Wires can also be soldered directly
- Available in Latching & Momentary Operation
- Multiple LED Operating Voltage: 12V, 24V, 240V AC/DC
- Max Load Switching Voltage: 300V AC, 100V DC
- Max Load Switching Current: 3-5A AC (varies on model)
- Ingression Protection Rating: IP40
- Minimal Electrical Noise during switching
- Switch Operating Cycles MTBF: 50,000 cycles
- LED Minimum Life: 50,000 working hours
- Perfect Replacement for traditional switches where switch status is to be indicated to users
- Automobile Dashboards and Panels. Consumer & Medical Products
- Industrial Control Panels. Elevator, Lift, Crane Controls
- Generic System start/stop applications. Emergency Stop Switches
- Suitable for generic load switch and switch status indication