MechX Robot Chassis - Metal The dimensions of this chassis are 6.3 cm x 6.3 cm
This is a high quality aluminum chassis. It comes with 5x5 through-holes running its length The holes are 3mm in diameter and are equally placed at a distance of 0.7cm. The dimensions of this chassis are 6.3 cm x 6.3 cm. useful for building small to medium sized robots in minutes. You use these metal Chassis together with our other compatible mechanical parts.
Our robotics building system are based around channels, gears, precision shafts, and ball bearings. Thanks to the standardized hole pattern, nearly all our mechanical parts can be intuitively connected together. The wide range of components makes building complex electromechanical prototypes or finished projects a reality.
- Chassis Length: 6.3cm
- Chassis Width: 6.3cm
- Chassis Height: 1.3cm
- Comes with 5x5 Holes
- Compatible with all our other MecX Products
- Sturdy Modular Robot Component
- Made from High Quality Metal
- Perfect for building custom Robotics, Arms, etc
- Excellent for building DIY and science projects
- Great for building hobby projects
- Useful in building Robots and testing our mechanical designs, linkages, arms, etc during testing and prototyping of new mechanical designs
1 x 6.3 cm x 6.3 cm Metal Chassis