HC12 Long Range 1Km Wireless RF Transceiver Module 433Mhz SI4463
This is a high power, long range and easy to use RF wireless transceiver module based on the popular SI4463 IC. It works at the 433 MHz comes with an external spring antenna and can work in ranges upto 1000 meters (requires stable power supply, low datarate and low surrounding interference with line of sight). This is one the cheapest and easiest modules to do wireless communications using Arduino, Raspberry Pi and other micro controllers. Libraries and sample codes are available for Arduino and Raspberry Pi which will make it easier for you to start using the wireless module.
Use it to do bidirectional communication between devices. It has a standard Serial interface, which means you can directly interface this module to any microcontroller without the need for any external circuit.
This RF transceiver is perfect to making wireless robots, home automation, wireless transmission of audio and video, etc.
HC-12 wireless serial port communication module is a new-generation multichannel embedded wireless data transmission module. Its wireless working frequency band is 433.4-473.0MHz, multiple channels can be set, with the stepping of 400 KHz, and there are totally 100 channels. The maximum transmitting power of module is 100mW (20dBm), the receiving sensitivity is -117dBm at baud rate of 5,000bps in the air, and the communication distance is 1,000m in open space. The module is encapsulated with stamp hole, can adopt patch welding, and its dimension is 27.8mm×14.4mm×4mm (including antenna cap, excluding spring antenna), so it is very convenient for customers to go into application system. There is a PCB antenna pedestal ANT1 on the module, and user can use external antenna of 433M frequency band through coaxial cable; there is also an antenna solder eye ANT2 in the module, and it is convenient for user to weld spring antenna. User could select one of these antennas according to use requirements. There is MCU inside the module, and user don’t need to program the module separately, and all transparent transmission mode is only responsible for receiving and sending serial port data, so it is convenient to use. The module adopts multiple serial port transparent transmission modes, and user could select them by AT command according to use requirements. The average working current of three modes FU1, FU2 and FU3 in idle state is 80?a, 3.6mA an 16mA respectively, and the maximum working current is 100mA (in transmitting state). Features
- Long Range upto 1000 meters
- Long-distance wireless transmission (1,000m in open space/baud rate 5,000bps in the air)
- Working frequency range (433.4-473.0MHz, up to 100 user selectable communication channels)
- Maximum 100mW (20dBm) transmitting power (8 levels of power can be set)
- Three working modes, adapting to different application situations
- Built-in MCU, performing communication with external device through serial port
- Working frequency: 433.4MHz to 473.0MHz
- Supply voltage: 3.2V to 5.5VDC
- Serial baud rate: 1.2Kbps to 115.2Kbps?default 9.6Kbps?
- Receiving sensitivity: -117dBm to -100dBm
- Transmit power: -1dBm to 20dBm
- Interface protocol: UART/TTL
- Operating temperature: -40? to +85?
- Dimensions: 27.8mm x 14.4mm x 4mm
- Default range (open field test): About 600m (maximum communication distance adjustable reach 1000m, the baud rate is 5000bps)
- Default idle current: 16MA (In different working modes operating current is different)
- Operating frequency range: 433.4-473.0MHz, up to 100 channels of communication
- Module support software upgrade
- Default factory settings: Mode FU3, baud rate is 9600bps, communication channels CH001 (433.4M)
- Applications: wireless peripherals, remote control systems such as RC vehicles and consumer remote electronics, wireless voice transmission such as VoIP, wireless sensor networks, wireless networks, home and commercial automation