RA02 LoRa Module Long Range Wireless Module 433Mhz IoT
LoRa Modules are long range low power RF Modules. Great for IoT applications to send sensor data to the cloud over long ranges.
Developed by Ai-Thinker company, the manufacturer of the ESP E and SP32S, this Ra-02 LoRa (Long-range Radio) module will take your IoT projects the distance with communication over a long-range spread spectrum. This form of wireless communication results in a larger bandwidth, increasing interference resistance, minimizing current consumption, and increasing security.
This module uses SX1278 IC and works on a 433MHz frequency. Frequency hopping—which gives you that sweet balance of quality signal transmission—will cover a range of 420-450MHz. This long range wireless capability is packed into a small (17 x 16mm) package and delivered without an antenna.
With the LoRa Ra-02, you don’t have to compromise in the balance of range, interference immunity, or energy consumption. The technology behind this IC means that it's perfect for those projects requiring range and strength.
Note: If you would like to add the breakout board and male header pin to your order, please select "Yes" in the Available Options section.
- LoRaTM spread spectrum communication
- +20dBm - 10mW. Stable RF output power when input voltage changed
- Half-duplex SPI communication
- Programmable bit rate can reach to 300kbps
- Support FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRaTM and OOK Modulation Mode
- 127dB RSSI wave range.
- Automatically detect RF signal, CAD mode and super high speed AFC
- With CRC 256 bytes data engine
- Half hole (castellated hole) SMD package
- With metal shielding case
- Wireless Standard: 433MHz
- Frequency range: 420 - 450MHz
- Port: SPI/GPIO
- Operating Voltage: 1.8 - 3.7V, default 3.3V
- Working Current, receive: less than 10.8mA(LnaBoost closed, Band 1)
- Transmit: less than 120mA(+20dBm),
- Sleep model: 0.2uA
- Working temperature: -40- +85 degrees
- Remote control and data collection system
- AMR(water meter, ammeter and gas meter) automated meter reading
- Wireless handheld unit, oil field, mining area, construction site, factory
- Industrial data collection, transmission and intelligent control
- Wireless alarm system
- Smart home system
- Baby monitor, Hospital calling system
- Small size wireless data terminal