nRF24L01 RF Wireless Transceiver 2.4Ghz Module
This is a cheap and easy to use RF wireless transceiver module based on the popular nRF24L01 from Nordic Semiconductor. It works at the 2.4 GHz frequency range and has a high on air data rate of upto 1 - 2 Mbps and comes with an onboard antenna for best performance maintaining a small size factor. This is one the cheapest and easiest modules to do wireless communications using Arduino, Raspberry Pi and other micro controllers. Libraries and sample codes are available for Arduino and Raspberry Pi which will make it easier for you to start using the wireless module.
Use it to do bidirectional communication between devices. It has a standard SPI interface, which means you can directly interface this module to any microcontroller without the need for any external circuit.
This RF transceiver is perfect to making wireless robots, home automation, wireless transmission of audio and video, etc.
- Based on the popular nRF24L01 from Nordic Semiconductor
- Supports 126 RF channels
- Works at the 2.4 GHz frequency range
- High data rate of upto 1 - 2 Mbps
- Programmable output power : 0, -6, -12, or -18dBm
- Has a maximum range of around 25 m
- Supports SPI interface, which allows easy interface with microcontrollers
- Onboard antenna for optimum performance
- Low-power 1.9 ~ 3.6V, only 1uA on Power down mode
- When working with datarate of 2Mbit/s, the peak current is 12.5mA.
- Power-down mode power consumption is 400nA.
- Standby mode power consumption is 32uA.
- Standard DIP type pinout for easy Interface through jumper wires or breadboard
- Applications: wireless peripherals, remote control systems such as RC vehicles and consumer remote electronics, wireless voice transmission such as VoIP, wireless sensor networks, wireless networks, home and commercial automation