Wireless Transceiver - RFM70
The RFM70 is a low cost and easy to use RF wireless transceiver module that works at the 2.4 GHz frequency range. Unlike other cheap wireless transceivers, the RFM70 is relatively quite popular, ensuring a good amount of available resources like tutorials, sample codes, etc. Please go to the bottom of this description to view some available resources.
Use it to do bidirectional communication between devices. It has a standard SPI interface, which means you can directly interface this module to any microcontroller without the need for any external circuit.
This RF transceiver is perfect to making wireless robots, home automation, wireless transmission of audio and video, etc.
- Works at the 2.4 GHz frequency range
- Supports SPI interface
- Support 1 and 2 Mbps air data rate
- FSK/GFSK modulation
- Programmable output power: -35 ~ +5 dBm
- Programmable frequency range 2400-2483.5MHz, 83 channels selectable
- Open area range: 70-80m
- Onboard antenna
- Power supply: DC 1.9V～3.6V
- Size: 16.8x12.8mm(PCB antenna included)