The Compass Module 3-Axis HMC5883L is a low-field magnetic sensing device with a digital interface. The compass module converts any magnetic field to a differential voltage output on 3 axes. This voltage shift is the raw digital output value, which can then be used to calculate headings or sense magnetic fields coming from different directions. The module is designed for use with a large variety of microcontrollers with different voltage requirements.
1. 3-Axis magneto-resistive sensor
2. 1 to 2 degree compass heading accuracy
3. Wide magnetic field range (+/-8 gauss)
4. Fast 160 Hz maximum output rate
5. Precision in-axis sensitivity and linearity