HMC5883L IC 3 Axis Magnetometer Digital Compass Chip
The HMC5883L is a 3-axis Digital Compass IC for low-field magnetic sensing with a digital interface for applications such as low cost compassing and magnetometry. The HMC5883L includes our state-of-the art, high-resolution HMC118X series magneto-resistive sensors plus an ASIC containing amplification, automatic degaussing strap drivers, offset cancellation and a 12-bit ADC that enables 1 to 2° compass heading accuracy. The I²C serial bus allows for easy interface. It utilizes Anisotropic Magnetoresistive (AMR) technology that provides advantages over other magnetic sensor technologies. These anisotropic, directional sensors feature precision in-axis sensitivity and linearity. These sensors' solid-state construction with very low cross-axis sensitivity is designed to measure both the direction and the magnitude of Earth's magnetic fields, from milli-gauss to 8 gauss.
Note: This is the HMC5883L IC. We also have an alternative QMC5883 IC which is pin-compatible but with different I2C Register Addresses and specifications.
- 3-Axis Magnetoresistive Sensors
- Built-In Self Test
- Low Voltage Operations (2.16 to 3.6V) and Low Power Consumption (100 µA)
- Built-In Strap Drive Circuits
- Lead Free Package Construction
- Wide Magnetic Field Range (±8 Oe)
- Software and Algorithm Support Available
- Fast 160Hz Maximum Output Rate
You may also be interested in
- QMC5883L Magnetometer 3 Axis GY273 Digital Compass Sensor₹352.00 ₹ 298.31 + 53.7 GST
- GY-271 QMC5883 Electronic Compass Module Three-Axis Magnetometer Field Sensor₹265.00 ₹ 224.58 + 40.42 GST
- GY-273 HMC5883L Triple Axis Compass Magnetometer Sensor Module For Arduino ( 3V-5V )₹413.00 ₹ 350 + 63 GST
- QMC5883 IC 3 Axis Magnetometer Digital Compass Chip₹249.00 ₹ 211.02 + 37.98 GST