Tubidity Sensor Module Testing Suspended Particle for Arduino
Use this sensor to measure water turbidity and to estimate the water quality. Turbidity can come from suspended sediment such as silt or clay, inorganic materials, or organic matter such as algae, plankton and decaying material. This sensor can be used to measure these particle in water. Turbidity is a property that is a result of particles of solid matter being suspended in water, rather than dissolved into it. Turbidity water testing is an important part of water quality maintenance. Increased levels of turbidity raises water temperatures, because heat is absorbed by the suspended particles. Warm water holds less dissolved oxygen than cold, so increased water temperatures result in decreased levels of dissolved oxygen. Turbidity sensors make use of optical principle, determine the the turbidity by using the transmittance and scattering rate of the liquid solution. The sensor measures the relative turbidity and outputs the value using two different outputs - analog and digital. The use can use the analog output whose voltage varies with respect to the water turbidity between 0 and 5V. The user can also set a predetermined turbidity threshold on the module. When the measured turbidity crosses this threshold, the digital output goes high, else it remains low. The analog and digital outputs can be connected directly to an Arduino, Raspberry Pi or any other microcontroller to get the turbidity of the solution. Applications:
- Measure water turbidity and estimate water quality
- It is mainly used in washing machine, dishwasher, industrial site control, environmental wastewater collection and so on.
- Perfect for hobby projects, DIY Projects, etc.
- Turbidity sensors is the use of optical principle, determine the the turbidity by using the transmittance and scattering rate of the liquid solution.
- Working voltage: DC5V
- Operating Current : 30mA (MAX)
- Response time : <500ms
- Insulation Resistance : 100M ?(Min);
- The output way: High/low level signal,
- High level: 5V , low level: 0V
- Operating temperature : -30?~80?;
- Storage temperature :-10~80?
- Weight : 15g
- Size : as the picture
- 1 x Turbidity Sensor Kit
- Can be used in Washing machines, dishwashers , industrial control , environmental sewage collection and so on turbidity measurement and control needs of the occasion ; Stay after purchase mailboxes sensor manual, as well as provide technical guidance services , does not provide product development and programming services .