The Prototyping Shield is designed to facilitate easy prototyping with an Arduino or an Arduino compatible board. It provides prototyping board space to build custom circuits and is great to build custom projects with the Arduino. All IO pins of the Arduino can be tapped into through header pins and empty solder pads for easy expansion. 5V and Gnd power rails are also available on the board.
The board also has 4 general purpose LEDs and 2 general purpose switches which can be connected to any IO pin on the Arduino.
- Compatible with Arduino NG, Diecimila, Duemilanove, UNO, Arduino-clones and other boards with an Arduno compatible pinout
- Large prototyping area with standard 0.1” spaced holes
- GND and 5V power rails for easy expansion
- 4 x General Purpose LEDs
- 2 x General Purpose Switches
- Board comes with clear and legible pin lables for rapid prototyping