Sipeed Lichee Nano Linux Development Board 16M Flash & WiFi Version
Lichee Nano is an SD Card Sized Linux Development Board Powered by Allwinner F1C100s ARM9 Processor. This is an exquisite small board measuring only 2.54cm X 3.3cm, which is equivalent to the size of an SD card. Lichee Nano continues the clever design of the previous generation, 2.54mm common pin welding holes + 1.27mm stamp hole patch design, which is convenient for you to DIY while supporting patch production and making more complex applications.
In addition, since the first generation of the Lichee, it has been constantly adapting to peripherals and has mature modules that have been extensively verified by TF-Wifi, RGB to VGA, 40 pin RGB, LCD, RGB to GPIO, Camera, etc.
Lichee Nano is now officially supported by RT-Thread. You can apply RT-Thread’s rich ecological resources to quickly and efficiently prototype design.
- CPU : Allwinner F1C100s, ARM 926EJS processor,up to 900MHz
- Memory & Storage: 32MB DDR integrated into SoC,16MB SPI Flash,Onboard TF Slot,can be boot from TFCard
- Display: 40-pin RGB LCD FPC connector supporting 272×480, 480×800, 1024×600 and other resolutions resistive displays(and capacitive displays through the adapter board). Support 720P video output,support video stream decoding such as H.264 / MPEG
- Communication Interface: SDIO for WiFi module,SPI x2, TWI x3, UART x3, OTG USB x1, TV-out
- IoT applications using more complex communication interfaces and protocols
- The application of a human-computer interaction interface that needs complex logic
1 x Sipeed Lichee Nano Linux Development Board 16M Flash & WiFi Version
For Documentation and Libraries Visit