ProMax PM150 Handheld Digital Oscilloscope Mini
When you have circuits that have constant voltages a multimeter is a tool that can be used to measure it. The multimeter may not be usefull for measuring time varying analog signals, which you will encouter when you start building more complex circuits. This is where an oscilloscope comes in handy.
You can use this oscilloscope to view analog signals. Great for prototyping and debugging. It is pocket sizes and handy. Great for portable applications. It is a single channel oscilloscope that can measure both DC and AC Signals. It can
This DIY digital oscilloscope kit adopts an ARM Cortex-M3 processor and with a 2.4-inch TFT screen and protective case. It's easy and reliable for circuit operation. It can display these parameters of a measures signal - frequency, time period, pulse width, duty cycle, Min Voltage, Max Voltage, Average voltage, etc.
This oscilloscope runs on 9V (do not use power voltage higher than 10V!) power supply. Users need to prepare their own power supply since it is not included in the kits. The power jack on the mainboard accepts standare 5.5mm/2.1mm DC plug. An alternative 2-pin connector (0.1" pitch) is also provided for convenience to connect to different power sources.
- No of Channels: 1
- Maximum Real-time Sampling Rate: 1MSa/s
- Analog Bandwidth: 0-200KHz
- Sensitivity Range: 5mV/div-20mV/idv
- Maximum Input Voltage: 50Vpk (1X probe)
- Input Impedance: 1M ohms/20pF
- Accuracy: 12 Bits
- Record Length: 1024 points
- Coupling Modes: DC / AC / GND
- Time Base Range: 500s/Div - 10us / Div
- Trigger Modes: Auto, Normal, and Single
- Trigger Position: Center of Buffer
- Supply Voltage: DC 9V(8-10V)
- Current Consumption:~120mA @ 9V
- Main Board Size: 94 * 65mm / 3.7 * 2.56in
- Analog Board Size: 65 * 47mm / 2.56 * 1.85in
- Screen Size: 52 * 40mm / 2 * 1.57in
- Adopt ARM Cortex-M3 processor (STM32F103C8), and include a 2.4-inch color TFT display screen.
- Used for secondary development on the basis of this kit, for example, it can be changed to Millivoltmeter, data loggers.
- Come with instructions, easy to install and operate.
- With Auto/Normal/Single trigger modes, easy to capture the moment waveform.
- Available rising or falling edge trigger.
- Observable previous waveform before trigger(negative delay).
- Can freeze waveform display at any time(HOLD function).
- With waveform parameter digital display, including frequency, period, pulse width, duty ratio, MAX./MIN./AVG./Peak-Peak/virtual values.
- Waveform storage function: will not lose the waveform after power off.
- Short-circuit and open-circuit detection: This can help the user find out the soldering error.
- TFT controller recognition function.
- Can be used to monitor analog voltages
- Can be used to monitor digital signals - frequency, amplitube, etc
- Great for debugging noise in signals
- Suitable for debugging CAN, RS485, MODBUS Signals
- Can display waveform parameters including frequency, period, pulse
width, duty ratio, MAX./MIN./AVG./Peak-Peak/virtual values.
1 x DIY Digital Oscilloscope Kit with Enclosure
You may also be interested in
- Digital Multimeter DT830D Low Cost₹235.00 ₹ 199.15 + 35.85 GST
- USB Logic Analyzer 24M 8CH Debug Tool₹699.00 ₹ 592.37 + 106.63 GST
- Digital Multimeter UT33L Palm size₹699.00 ₹ 592.37 + 106.63 GST
- Digital Multimeter Mastech MAS830 Series₹729.00 ₹ 617.8 + 111.2 GST
- Digital Multimeter UNIT-T UT3900 Series₹1,599.00 ₹ 1355.08 + 243.91 GST
- Digital Multimeter VC9205A₹999.00 ₹ 846.61 + 152.39 GST