28 Pin ZIF Socket
ZIF Sockets make it easy to add and remove ICs from boards. Perfect for use with ICs that require frequent changing. Comes with a armature that can be used to lock and unlock the IC to the base.
28 Pin ZIF Socket is a type of IC socket or electrical connector that requires very little to no force for insertion. This is often used when there is a need to program or test the chip, without damaging the chip. The socket has a lever which when moved up open the clamps for the pins to be inserted. The weight of the IC itself is sufficient enough for the IC to be in place. When the lever is moved down, the clamps in the socket latch onto the pins of the IC to lock it in place.
So any 28 pin DIP programmable IC can be used with this device. This device is ideal for programmers and can be used on a breadboard also. The pins on the socket are gold plated, which ensures long life.
- Ideal for programming and testing
- An ideal device for programmers
- Suitable for ICs up to 28 pins
- Low contact resistance when the IC is in place
- Lever action for easy insertion and removal
- 1 x 28 Pin ZIF Socket
You may also be interested in
- 14 pin DIP Socket₹5.00 ₹ 4.24 + 0.76 GST
- 16 pin DIP Socket₹5.00 ₹ 4.24 + 0.76 GST
- 18 pin DIP Socket₹5.00 ₹ 4.24 + 0.76 GST
- 40 pin DIP Socket₹7.00 ₹ 5.93 + 1.07 GST
- 28 pin DIP Socket₹5.00 ₹ 4.24 + 0.76 GST
- 8 pin DIP Socket₹5.00 ₹ 4.24 + 0.76 GST
- 6 pin DIP Socket₹4.00 ₹ 3.39 + 0.61 GST
- 28 pin DIP Socket - Wide₹7.00 ₹ 5.93 + 1.07 GST