MechX Wide Metal Strip - 6X6 Holes
These Wide metal strips are great for making quick unique links and connections in your Robotics and Hardware projects. It comes with 12 through-holes running its length . The holes are 3mm in diameter and are equally placed at a distance of 0.7cm. Use it to connect mechanical parts and other parts to your robot or other projects in multiple ways. You use these metal strips together with our other compatible mechanical parts - robot chassis, L and U Clamps, Hubs, etc to build complex hardware designs, or add them to your robot or other projects in multiple ways.
Out robotics building system are based around channels, gears, precision shafts, and ball bearings. Thanks to the standardized hole pattern, nearly all our mechanical parts can be intuitively connected together. The wide range of components makes building complex electromechanical prototypes or finished projects a reality.
- Metal Strip Length: 7.5cm
- Metal Strip width:2.6cm
- Comes with 12 holes
- Compatible with all our other metal strips
- Sturdy Modular Robot Component
- Made from High Quality Metal
- Perfect for building custom Robotics, Arms, etc
- Excellent for building DIY and science projects
- Great for building hobby projects
- Useful in building and testing our mechanical designs, linkages, arms, etc during testing and prototyping of new mechanical designs
1 x 12 Holes Metal Strip