Atmega32u4 Development Board
This is development board for Atmel's Atmega32u4 microcontroller. It comes with a 8-bit AVR core, 32KB of self-programming flash program memory, 2.5KB SRAM, 1KB EEPROM and a 12-channel 10-bit A/D-converter. It has on-chip USB 2.0. It comes with the factory DFU Bootloader which can be used to program the board using Atmels's FLIP software, without the need for an external programmer.
The board provides port extensions for all ports and also provides an empty hole for each IO pin, where wires and connectors can be soldered directly for further expansion.All pins are clearly labelled to ease prototyping.
The board comes with 4 x General Purpose Switches and LEDs(which can be enabled or disabled as required), a 16 MHZ Quartz crystal circuit, 5V power regulator and a 2x3 ISP header.
- The board is built upon high quality FR-4(1.5 mm) with a green solder mask and a clear and legible white legend. All IO pins are labelled with their names. This greatly simplifies prototyping.
- Comes with Atmel's DFU Bootloader, and can be programmed through USB with no external programmers required.
- DC plug-in jack for power input(7-15V AC/DC).
- Onboard bridge rectifier enables the board to accept both AC and DC input voltages.
- Onboard 5V Low Dropout Regulator regulator with filtering circuit
- Power Status LED(Green) and 4 x general purpose LEDs(Red)
- 16 MHz Quartz crystal oscillator circuit.
- Port extensions for all ports with detailed pin labeling for easy identification of pins
- Vin, 5V and Gnd bus provided.
- The board has 4 holes of 3mm diameter for easy mounting.
- The package includes a CD and product manual.
- The included CD contains the board circuit, sample codes, demo projects and tutorials to get started.
- This product comes with a warranty and guaranteed aftersales support (subjected to conditions).