Alligator/Crocodile Clip with Female Header
This is a 10-pack of wires that are pre-terminated with an alligator clip on one end and a female header on the other. Alligator clips are a staple item for any workbench or maker space, and with these cables, you will be able to easily incorporate those clips into a breadboard, development platform or anything else to which you would normally be able to attach a hookup wire.
These alligator clips come as a bunch, you can easily separate them and use each alligator cable individually.
- Color: 5 options. ( black, red, white, blue, and yellow )
- Each cable length: 30cm / 12-inch
- Alligator clip comes with 29 mm length, with a strong bite force.
- The female ends are meant for insertion into standard 2.54mm male headers.
- The cables can be separated into a single root as you request to do multiple connections and test lead.
- Unique design, easy and safe to use.
These crocodile clips come with a female header at the other end.
- Prototyping Electrical connections.
- These crocodile clips can be directly connected to the male connectors on any developmental boards
- Crocodile clips are frequently used in laboratories to quickly and cheaply assemble or modify experimental circuits. They are useful for connecting components to wires.
- Like their laboratory use, crocodile clips are sometimes used with batteries, small lightbulbs and other small electrical devices in schools to teach students about electricity.
10 x Alligator Clip with Female Header(2 of each colour)