2 Channel Relay - 5V
This is a 5V, 10A 2-Channel Relay interface board. It can be used to control various appliances and other equipment with a large current. It can be controlled directly with 3.3V or 5V logic signals from a microcontroller (Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic).
The pins are marked on the PCB:-
- GND - Connect 0V to this pin.
- IN1 - Controls relay 1, active Low Relay will turn on when this input goes below about 2.0V
- IN2 - Controls relay 2, active Low Relay will turn on when this input goes below about 2.0V
- VCC - Connect 5V to this pin. Is used to power the optocouplers
Note: Image is just for the representation, product colour may vary from stock to stock
- High current relay, AC250V 10A, DC5V 10A
- 2 LEDs to indicate when relays are on
- Works with logic level signals from 3.3V or 5V devices
- Opto isolation circuitry
1 x 2 Channel Relay - 5V