NEO 7M GPS Module with Compass for APM ArduPilot Arducopter
Adding a GPS Module to your APM Flight controller let you fly autonomous flights. This is the popular NEO 7M GPS Module for the APM Flight controller with onboard compass. Ublox NEO 7M is upgraded on the and offers low power consumption, high precision, supports GPS+GLONASS dual positioning system, improves the search speed and reception, effectively reducing the HDOP value compared to previos versions.
This module is plug and play with the APM and requires no external circuit/connections or connectors. Package included double sided adhesive to mount the GPS on your drone. Use this module to run autonomous flights with your APM Arducopter Quadcopter. The GPS Module also includes an onboard compass that can be used enstead of the internal compass on the APM for better flight performance.
The Module comes with all the required cables to connect it to your APM.
- NEO 7M Ublox/u-blox GPS Module for MWC/APM
- These are pre-configured, flashed with the correct settings, and tested making them plug and play.
- Position accuracy: 2.0 m CEP
- Quick satellite searching, only need 10s to find 6 satellite in open space
- Built-in compass, refresh rate up to 10GHz
- Support GPS+BD+SBAS, or GPS+GLONASS+SBAS
- Nav. update rate1 Single GNSS: up to 18 HZ
- Concurrent GNSS: up to 10 Hz
- Acquisition2 Cold starts: 26 s
- Aided starts: 2 s
- Reacquisition: 1.5 s
- Sensitivity Tracking & Nav: –167 dBm
- Cold starts: –148 dBm
- Hot starts: –156 dBm
- Assistance AssistNow GNSS Online
- AssistNow GNSS Offline (up to 35 days)3
- AssistNow Autonomous (up to 6 days)
- OMA SUPL & 3GPP compliant
- RTC crystal Built-In
- Supported antennas: Passive
- Operating temp. –40° C to 85° C
- –40° C to 105° C
- Timepulse Configurable 0.25 Hz to 10 MHz
- 1 x NEO 7M GPS Module