1M Ohm Trimpot Trimmer Variable Resistor Potentiometer (3296 Package)
A general purpose board mountable preset also called by others names like potentiometers, trimpots, etc but is basically just a variable resistor.
Trimmer/Trimpots is a high accuracy variable resistor and pcb mountable with 3 terminal pins. The voltage between the terminal varies as the trimpot is rotated. The Variable resistors are used for variating voltage as per the need in a circuit. The outer two pins are connected to Vcc and 0V, and cetner pin outputs a variable volatge between 0v and Vcc as the rotary cermet is rotated. The potentiometer is easy to mount on a PCB and can be adjusted using a screwdriver. This potentiometer has a single turn, which can be used to preset a value.
- Product Category: Trimmer Resistors - Through Hole
- Series: 3296
- Resistance Tolerance : 10%
- Mounting Style: PCB Mount
- Adjustment: Top Slot
- Number of Turns: Multiturn
- Resistance: 1M Ohms
- Power Rating: 500 mW (1/2 W)
- Termination Style: PC Pin
Note:- Picture is only for reference. Brand keeps on changing as per the availablity of the stock. Call for more info.
- 1 x 1M Ohm 3296 Series, Multiturn, Through Hole