1.5G Linear Servo Motor Micro Size Right
This is a micro-size 1.5G Linear Servo Motor. Use it to generate linear motion. It can be controlled by just other general servo motors by sending a 100-2000 ms pulse. It can be controlled from a microcontroller(Arduino/Raspberry Pi) or directly from an RC Receiver. It can be used to produce linear motion. Great for building DIY Projects(Opening/Closing Doors and Locks, etc), RC Planes, etc
This servo motor offers low weight and fast response. Perfect to generate a linear sliding motion with positional control, which means you can control the handle to move to any point between the two endpoints.
Note: The Linear servo can be used in RC planes for Right-wing. For other applications, it can be used normally. We also have the same servo for Left wing. Please check before placing an order.
- Type: Analog servo
- Weight: 1.5g
- Torque: 0.2kg/cm
- Speed: 0.12 sec
- Volts: 3.7V--5V
- Gear Type: Nylon
You may also be interested in
- 1.5G Linear Servo Motor Micro Size Left₹999.00 ₹ 846.61 + 152.39 GSTOut of stock
- 0530B 12V Solenoid 0.5kg Push Pull Linear Actuator Motor Electromagnet₹510.00 ₹ 432.2 + 77.8 GST
- 0530B 24V Solenoid 0.7kg Push Pull Linear Actuator Motor Electromagnet₹669.00 ₹ 566.95 + 102.05 GST
- 0826B 12V Solenoid 2kg Push - Pull Linear Actuator Motor Electromagnet₹999.00 ₹ 846.61 + 152.39 GST
- 0730B 12V Solenoid 0.5kg Push Pull Linear Actuator Motor Electromagnet₹799.00 ₹ 677.12 + 121.88 GST