This is the latest NodeMCU Board with ESP8266-12e. It comes with bigger flash size, more IO pins and a smaller board size! The NodeMcu is an open-source firmware and development kit that helps you to build your IOT product only with a few Lua script lines or directly in C through the Arduino IDE. When used with Arduino, you can also use many of the Arduino libraries! The board includes everything - power regulators, USB interface, LEDs, Switcehs, etc to start programming and running the codes using the ESP8266 WiFi Module.This makes is very simple and easy to build IoT project using sensors, SD Card modules, etc. The NodeMCU also plugs directly into a standard breadboard and lets you easily connect external modules for testing.
- The ESP-12e NodeMCU WIFI Dev Board is an all-in-one microcontroller + WiFi platform that makes it very easy to build and test WiFi and IoT projects
- Our NodeMCU Board uses the new ESP-12E module similar to ESP-12 module but with 6 extra GPIOs
- The ESP8266 NodeMCU development board is a true plug-and-play solution for IoT projects using WiFi
- Our NodeMCU uses the CP2102 Serial / USB Chip, Open-source, Interactive, Programmable
- USB: Micro USB port for power, programming and debugging
- Easy access to the GPIO pins for easy prototyping
- Easy to use breadboard friendly form factor
- Dimensions: 49 x 24.5 x 13mm
- Low cost, Simple to use
- Arduino-like hardware IO
- Greatly speed up your IOT application development process.
- 10 GPIO, every GPIO can handle PWM, I2C, 1-wire
- PCB antenna