This a mini keychain type RFID Keyfob. It works in the 125 KHz frequency range. RFID is useful for sensing and identifying tagged people and objects for access control, automation, inventory management and a whole range of different applications. This basic keychain type RFID tag works in the 125kHz RF range and comes with a unique 32-bit ID. It is not re-programmable. This blank, smooth, and mildly mini size RFID tag, can be used to print your logo on it.
- Diameter: ~29mm
- Range: 0-10 cm
- Uses TK4100 chip which is compatible with EM4100
- 2kbps ASK
- Manchester encoding
- 32-bit unique ID
- 64-bit data stream [Header+ID+Data+Parity]
- Made from High quality pvc material
- Frequency: 125 KHz
- Read Time: 1-2ms
- Operating Temperature: -20c ~ 85c
- Endurance:> 100,000 times
- The shell is made from excellent anti-corrosion and high temperature resistant material.
- Water and Dust Resistant
Note: This keychain is available in the following colors - Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Yellow, Red, and Pink which are sent at random when ordered. IF you need a particular color, please contact us and confirm availability before ordering.
- 1pcs x RFID Keychain( above photo shows multiple RFID keychains only for representation. Only one sticker is shipped per quantity ordered)