This display module is great to display data from an Arduino/microcontroller. It has all the external circuit required to drive a 4 Digit 7 Segment Display. This simplifies connection and programming making it easier and faster to use this board in you next project. This display connects to an Arduino using 2 wires only! Using only 2 Digital Input/Output pins for communication, it allows you to use the other pins for your project.
The display comes with 8 adjustable brightness levels! It works with both 5V and 3V3 voltage levels. It also comes with 4 x mounting holes which can be used to mount it to an enclosure.
Since this is a popular module, sample codes, libraries and example projects are available on the internet to help you get started with your display.
- 8 Adjustable brightness levels
- Compatible with 5V and 3V3 voltage levels
- 4 x M2 screw holes for mounting and easy installation
- Control Interface: A total of four pins (GND, VCC, DIO, CLK), GND to ground, VCC is the power supply, DIO of data input and output pin, CLK is the clock signal pin;
- Power supply: 3.3V-5.5VDC
- Current:80mA @5V,typical:30mA