Associate Engineer - Marketing - Opening in Probots
Probots is an Electronics Product Design company. We design and develop custom electronic products - Robotics, Automation, Consumer Products, Industrial Products, IoT and Cloud Products, Industry 4.0 products, Medical, Aerospace products etc.
We also have a leading ecommerce store selling Robotics, DIY Electronics, 3D Printers, Drones kits and parts.
NOTE: Work from Home Available whenever possible. Freshers, Professional Part Timers and Freelancers looking for full time employment can also apply.
This role primary involves Marketing, may also include embedded development as per project/customer requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Close interaction with the Hardware and Senior Firmware Development team. 1 month complete paid training on the day to day work will be provided.
- In depth understanding of the products we sell and the customers we cater to (Initial Training will be provided)
- Build interesting projects using our existing products and document them
- Work on modern technologies (Wifi, BLE, IoT etc) on latest controllers - Arduino, Raspberry Pi, ESP8266, ESP32, NodeMCU, etc
- Product Testing and Evaluation based on Instruction in Datasheet and Manuals
- Develop Technical Documentation of Current Projects and Products - Datasheets, Manuals, Tutorial Guides, Technical Writeup, Product Listing, Existing product comparison, etc. Documentation of embedded projects with good step by step instructions and illustrations - photos, videos, etc
- Ocassional Technical Support to Sales Management
- Write and edit product content that will be published our eCommerce website
- Inside Sales to Existing Customers through call, mail and whatsapp. Leads will be provided by the company. No targets and no variable pay.
Experience & Skill:
- Experience Level: Fresher to 1 Years
- Degree: BE/BTech/Diploma in Electronics, Computer Science or Information Technology
- Engineers with Passion for IoT, Interest in Experimenting, solving technical challenges, having go-getter attitude
Nice to have
- Able to work independently and also a Good Team player. We are a small company working on the latest technologies. Candidates will have to work on the latest cutting edge technologies with no fixed daily routine tasks. Work is dynamic and per project basis. Minimal training will be provided and Self learning will be encouraged. Candidates will be expected to develop their own experience by watching online tutorials, videos, interaction with vendors, etc.
- Interest in Robotics, Industrial Design is a plus
- Knowledge of additional languages
What we offer
- Excellent opportunity to work on and learn the latest cutting edge technologies
- Exposure to Industrial IoT Projects
- Environment where end to end IoT Products/Solutions are built
- Be part of multidisciplinary Engineering team
- Lot of learnings from Peers, Seniors
- Environment to Experiment, Discuss ideas, Wok collaboratively
- Work from home available when work permits
Tips for applying
- If you think you are qualified, please send your resume by mail
- When writing an email, please add in the subject line [Associate Engineer - Marketing]. This helps us to filter all applications for this post
- In your email, highlight any specific achievement of yours
- In your email, a paragraph on why you would like to join Probots will be highly appreciated
- Do not apply without going through the job requirement.
- Candidates should be able to join immediately.
- Only Candidates residing in Bangalore(Vijaynagar, Nagarbhavi, Peenya preferably)