This is a cheap and easy to use lipo battery charger. Perfect to charge 4.2V quadcopter/ rc plane lipo batteries. It works on a 5V input power supply. The input power can be provided using a micro USB Connector. The module offers an adjustable charging current which is set at 1A by default and this should be good for most batteries. Module also comes with an onboard charge indicator LED.
It is ideal for adding an embedded battery charger to your new project.
- Input voltage: 4.5V ~ 5.5V.
- Input Interface: Micro USB port
- Charging method: linear charge.
- A full charge voltage: 4.2V.
- Charge Current: 1A (default), modify the onboard resistor to adjust the charging current according to the table below.
- Charging accuracy: 1.5%.
- Charging indication: Blue LED charging, Red LED full.
- Dimensions: 25 x 19 x 10mm.