Electromagnet Lifting Solenoid DC (12V 3KG Holding force)
This Lifting Solenoid Electromagnet consists of an iron core and a coil to attract magnetic substances,Just power it with 12V DC and it acts as magnet and starts attracting iron. It has a holding force of 3kg (29N), which means it can lift objects with weight upto 1.5kgs! It also comes with threaded screw hole at the back for mounting this electromagnet onto a flat surface.
You can also use this electromagnet in your Arduino, Raspberry pi and other micro controller projects. Just use our relay board to switch this electromagnet On and Off using just one digital signal from your microcontroller!
Holding Force : 3kg
Lifting Force : 1.5kg
Operating Voltage(VDC) : 12
Max. Operating Current(mA) : 0.17
Power Consumption (Watt) : 2
Operating Temperature Range : -20 to 120
Cable Length (cm) : 30
Bolt Size : M4
Dimensions in mm (LxWxH) : 20x15 (Dia. x Length)
- Choose an electromagnet whose force is twice the required force for your application.
- Electromagnets must meet the following conditions to achieve maximum suction.The object to be sucked must have a good magnetic permeability.
- Proper use of power supply, rated voltage.
- The object to be sucked must be greater than or equal to the surface of the magnet( For example the magnet is 20 x 15 mm, so the surface area is S=r²π=10²π mm² so the object to be sucked must be greater than or equal to 10²π mm²).
- The object to be sucked must be flat and clean.
- The object to be sucked must be greater than 5mm. (If the thickness decreases, the suction decreases)
- The object to be sucked must be close, the middle can’t be interspersed with objects or gaps
- Suction means more than 5cm in thickness, surface roughness, the surface is greater than the cross-sectional area of the electromagnet and maximum suction completely fit together on an iron-based material.
- Electromagnet in working condition electromagnetic conversion would produce a certain amount of heat, electricity more frequently the higher temperature, which is a normal phenomenon.
- assembly line.
- sorting machine.
- mechanical arm.
- experimental facility etc.
- 1 x DC 12V KK-P20/15 3KG Lifting Solenoid Electromagnet.
- 1 x M4 Bolt with Washer.