40 pin AVR Intermidiate Development Board - USB
A general purpose 40 pin AVR development board with onboard USB support, 16x2 LCD support, power supply circuit, RS232 port for serial interface with computer and other serial devices, reset switch, power status LED, a 6 pin ISP header and 4 x general purpose LEDs and Switches.The board provides port extensions for all ports and also provides an empty hole for each IO pin, where wires and connectors can be soldered directly for further expansion.
The board features an onboard USB to Serial converter which can be used to do serial communication between the microcontroller and the computer over the USB port. This greatly increases the easy with which the board can connect and communicate with computers.
The board is compatible with the Atmega16, Atmega32 and other compatible 40 pin AVR microcontrollers. Use this board to kick start development based on compatible 8051 microcontrollers. The board lets you concentrate on programming, testing and optimizing your code, and thereby your overal project, rather than spending time in getting to know the electronics required to use these microcontrollers. These boards are perfect for learning, testing and development.
The Intermediate Board offers support for 16x2 LCDs with onboard contrast control and it offers a lot more general purpose LEDs and Switches than our basic boards (4 x general purpose LEDs and Switches). The LEDs and Switches are connected to the IO pins on the microcontroller through jumpers and their connection to the pins can be disabled if you wish to use the IO pin for other purposes.
You can use our AVR USB Programmer for programing this board.
- The board is built upon high quality FR-4(1.5 mm) with a green solder mask and a clear and legible white legend. All IO pins are labelled with their names along with any dual feature they support. This greatly simplifies prototyping.
- Onboard 16x2 LCD support with contrast control
- Onboard USB to Serial converter for serial communication and programming over USB
- Onboard MAX232 interface circuit for easy communication with a computer and other serial devices(GPS modules, GSM Modems, etc).
- DC plug-in jack for power input.
- Onboard bridge rectifier enables the board to accept both AC and DC input voltages.
- Onboard 5V regulator(LM7805) with filtering capacitors and heatsink.
- Power Status LED(Green) and a general purpose LED(Red) connected to PB0.
- The AVCC pin is connected to 5V through a 100 uH inductor for accurate ADC conversions.
- Power Status LED(Green) and 4 x general purpose user LED(Red) and Switches
- 16 MHz Quartz crystal oscillator circuit.
- Port extensions for all ports with detailed pin labeling for easy identification of pins
- Vin, 5V and Gnd bus provided.
- The board has 4 holes of 3mm diameter for easy mounting.
- The package includes a CD and product manual.
- The included CD contains the board circuit, sample codes, demo projects and tutorials to get started.
- This product comes with a warranty and guaranteed aftersales support (subjected to conditions).