Junior Embedded Design Engineer - Opening in Probots
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Close interaction with the Hardware and Senior Firmware Development team. 1 month complete paid training on the day to day work will be provided.
- Implement given project requirements and flow charts to functional embedded code
- Work on modern technologies (Wifi, BLE, IoT etc) on latest controllers - Arduino, Raspberry Pi, ESP8266, ESP32, NodeMCU, etc
- Firmware development for microcontrollers in C language.Testing, debugging, documentation & troubleshooting of the C code on the target hardware
- Participation in code review, technical reviews and ensure the quality of deliverables
- Documentation of embedded projects with good step by step instructions and illustrations - photos, videos, etc
- Write and edit product content that will be published our eCommerce website
- Provide technical support for Sales, Marketing and other inhouse teams
Experience & Skill:
- Must have basic experience in programming embedded systems Arduino, Raspberry Pi, ESP8266, ESP32, NodeMCU, etc. Should be Familiar with - , ADC, Timer & Counters, Interrupt, Clocks, RTC & Bit Banging etc.
- Good at debugging of firmware and hardware related problems
- Able to work independently and also a Good Team player. Professional attitude, Work Ethics. Self-motivated, good verbal and written communication.
- Experience Level: Fresher to 1 Years
- Excellent ‘C’ programming skills. Strong experience in Object Oriented Design. OOPS
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, debugging skills & interpretation skills
- Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication/Electrical/Computer Science Engineers/Diploma Students with Passion for IoT, Interest in Experimenting, solving technical challenges, having go-getter attitude
Nice to have
- Knowledge of reading Schematics and PCB Design
- Worked on GSM / GPRS / GPS / LoRA / ZigBee related projects
- Knowledge of additional languages
- Familiar with IOT based AWS, Azure web services.
- Familiar with MODBUS, RS-485, Bluetooth, WiFi, CAN, Ethernet.
What we offer
- Complete Training for the job requirement will be provided inhouse. If you have basic programming knowledge and good interest in embedded systems, you will be eligible
- Excellent opportunity to work on and learn the latest cutting edge technologies
- Exposure to Industrial IoT Projects
- Environment where end to end IoT Products/Solutions are built
- Be part of multidisciplinary Engineering team
- Lot of learnings from Peers, Seniors
- Environment to Experiment, Discuss ideas, Wok collaboratively
Tips for applying
- If you think you are qualified, please send your resume by mail
- When writing email, please add in subject line [Embedded System Engineer]. This helps us to filter all applications for this post
- In your email, highlight any specific achievement of yours
- In your email, a paragraph on why you would like to join us will be highly appreciated
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher