Mini Breadboard Solderless Electronics Prototyping 170 Points
Use this small size breadboard to build, test and prototype small circuits and projects rapidly without the need for any soldering. It works great for connecting and testing sensors, IC's, or other circuits. Perfect for working with Arduino Nano, Arduino Pro Mini and other similar sized boards. This is the best breadboard to build small and compact circuits.
This 47 × 35 mm (1.84 × 1.37") solderless breadboard has 17 rows of tie points, enough for up to two 14- or 16-pin DIP ICs. Although it is difficult to see in the pictures, the rows and columns are conveniently labeled. The board features an adhesive backing and two mounting holes, and tabs allow multiple units to be connected for larger projects.
This breadboard is available in Black, White, Red, Green and Blue Colours. We dispatch them at random depending on our stock. If you need a particular color, please let us know before placing the order.
- 3M double sided sticky tape on back to attach to your circuit board of choice
- Breadboard comes with markings for easy circuit building and debugging.
- Small working area for compact circuits
- This breadboard is modular, which means you can join multiple boards together if you are building a large circuit.
- Middle divider separates board, for plugging in ICs
- Dimensions : 45 x 35 x 8.5 mm.
- Weight : 85 gm.
- Material : ABS.
- Colors Available : Black, White, Red, Green and Blue
- Mounting Holes : M2 size
The breadboard has groves on its side. Multiple breadboards can easily slide into the groves and act as one breadboard. Great for working with large circuits!
Note: The package includes only 1 piece breadboard. Photo shows 5 pieces of the breadboard to show the various available colors.