Breadboard for Electronics Solderless Prototyping 400 Points
Use this medium size breadboard to build, test and prototype circuits and projects rapidly without the need for any soldering. It works great for connecting and testing sensors, IC's, or other circuits. Perfect for working with Arduino Nano, Arduino Pro Mini and other similar sized boards. This is the best breadboard for building most medium sized circuit! It also comes with row and column markings, power supply markings which makes it easy to build and debug circuits!
This breadboard has 2 power buses on either side for carrying power lines. It has a total of 10 columns and 30 rows of holes. The gap between the rows enables even ICs to be plugged in. The board accepts wire sizes in the range of 29-20AWG.
- 3M double sided sticky tape on back to attach to your circuit board of choice
- Breadboard comes with markings for easy circuit building and debugging.
- Large working area
- This breadboard is modular, which means you can join multiple boards together if you are building a large circuit.
- Middle divider separates board, for plugging in ICs
- Dimensions: 56mm x 83mm x 8mm
The breadboard has groves on its side. Two breadboards can easily slide into the groves and act as one breadboard. Great for working with large circuits!