Radar Motion Detector Sensor Microwave Doppler HFS - DC06
These Radar sensors are used for detecting, locating, tracking, and recognizing objects of various kinds at considerable distances. It operates by transmitting electromagnetic energy toward objects, commonly referred to as targets, and observing the echoes returned from them. The module has a range of up 4 meters and only requires stable 5V to be powered. The user may vary the orientation of the module to get the best coverage.
- To increase the range, sensitivity and time turn the preset clockwise, and to reduce turn it anti-clockwise.
- The guaranteed sensing range is 4m, we have tested this sensor and found it working up to 20m having the right conditions.
- Model: HFS-DC06
- Frequency: 5.8GHz
- Waveband: ISM band
- Input Voltage: 5V(Stable)
- Minimum Input Current: 22 .4mA
- Output Type: High-level signal
- Sensing distance: 4 m
- Sensing Angle: 180 degrees.
- Intruder alarms
- Occupancy Modules
- Object Detection
- The supply current should be greater than 30mA to drive the module, the voltage should be stable and can not have large fluctuations, otherwise, it will trigger a continuous trigger (load lamp may continuous self-trigger or not extinguished)
- The product should not be installed next to a large area of the metal body, can not be placed in a fully enclosed metal shell, which will affect the performance of this product or can not be used normally