Nextion 4.3 Inch Touch Screen HMI Display 480x272 TFT LCD Module
Nextion HMI Displays are great to add touch screens to your project. Nextion displays make it very simple and easy for you to display graphics and get touch inputs from a display without worrying about implementing the low level hardware and programming required to use a traditional color display and touch screen. Nextion Displays can be programmed to display graphics from a computer desktop application using drag and drop features and requires no coding. It can then be used in your project using a simple Serial UART Interface. Which means you can use this display with your Arduino, Raspberry Pi, ESP8266, ESP32, ARM, and any other microcontroller which has a Serial UART Port.
There are several Nextion display modules, with sizes ranging from 2.4” to 7”. The Nextion has a built-in ARM microcontroller that handle all the low level display functions for the user, for example it takes care of generating the buttons, creating text, store images or change the background. The Nextion communicates with any microcontroller using serial communication at a 9600 baud rate.
These displays are great to develop HMI- Human Machine Interfaces, GUI - Graphical User Interfaces, etc. These display can be used to display data from the microcontroller. To design the GUI, you use the Nextion Editor, in which you can add buttons, gauges, progress bars, text labels, and more to the user interface in an easy way. The Software application makes extremely simple and easy to display graphics - buttons, texts, progress bar, slider, instrument panel etc. Furthermore, the application supports drag-and-drop function which ensures that users spend less time in getting the display working and more on actual product development, which will reduce 99% of their development workloads. With the help of this WYSIWYG editor, designing a GUI is a piece of cake.
- The best touch screen display for Arduino, Raspberry Pi, ESP8266, ESP32, etc. as it takes least program space, IO pins, setup time, etc.
- Drag and Drop priogramming to control the display simplifies project development
- Very popular HMI display which ensures there are numerous tutorials, guides, sample codes, libraries etc available on the internet
- 480 x 272 Resolution
- RGB 65K true to life colours
- TFT Screen with integrated 4-wire Resistive Touch Panel
- Easy 4 pin interface to any TTL Serial Host - Arduino, Raspberry Pi, ESP8266, ESP32, etc
- 16M Flash memory for User Application Code and Data
- On board micro-SD card for firmware upgrade
- Visual Area:95.04mm(L)×53.86mm(W)
- Adjustable Brightness:0~230 nit, the interval of adjustment is 1%
- 5V250mA power consumption
- CE/EMC, RoHS certified
- 1 x Nextion 4.3" Touch Screen HMI Display
- 1 x USB Connector for Power Supply