AM312 PIR Motion Detection Sensor
The AM312 PIR Motion detection sensor is a passive body based on digital intelligent infrared technology. These sensors have high sensitivity and high reliability. They are widely used in various auto-sensing electrical equipment.
AM312 PIR Motion detection sensors are mostly used to detect whether a human has moved in or out of the sensor's range. They are small, inexpensive, low-power, easy to use and don’t wear out. They are often referred to as PIR, “Passive Infrared”, “Pyroelectric” or “IR motion” sensors.
- Working voltage: DC 2.7-12V
- Static power consumption: <0.1Ma
- Delay time: 2 seconds
- Blocking time: 2 seconds
- Trigger: Repeatable
- Sensing range: 3 meters, ≤100-degree cone angle
- Body induction lamps.
- Body sensors toys.
- Security Products.
- Motion sensor lights
- Network camera
- Car-security system
Probots AM312 PIR Sensor Pinout
You may also be interested in
- PIR Motion Detector Senor HC-SR501₹89.00 ₹ 75.42 + 13.58 GST
- PIR Motion Sensor Infrared HC-SR505₹249.00 ₹ 211.02 + 37.98 GST
- Atmega328 UNO R3 Compatible Development Board₹899.00 ₹ 761.86 + 137.13 GST
- NodeMCU IoT WiFi Development Board ESP8266 with CP2102₹399.00 ₹ 338.14 + 60.87 GST
- ESP32 WiFi + BLE Bluetooth 4.0 IoT Development NodeMCU Board₹499.00 ₹ 422.88 + 76.12 GST
- Nano V3 Atmega328 with USB-C 5V Development Board₹799.00 ₹ 677.12 + 121.88 GST