YDLIDAR X2 360° Omnidirectional LIDAR Distance Sensor 8m UART
360° LIDAR Sensor with 8M sensing range. Comes with UART output. Suitable for Robotics, UAVs, Autonomous Vehicles, etc
Lidar stands for “Light Detection and Ranging.” It is an active remote sensing technology, meaning it sends out pulses of energy, and then reads the reflected return of that energy, to gather information about the world around it. Lidar uses the light detection technique to calculate depth. It measures the time it takes for each laser pulse to bounce back from an obstacle. This pulsed laser measurement is used to create 2D or 3D models (also known as a point cloud).
LIDAR Sensors are high-performance distance sensors offering long-range distance sensing, high resolution & accuracy in readings, long life, smaller size, and digital interface.LIDAR sensors use multiple technologies to calculate the obstacle distance - using time of flight, pulsed array emitters, etc.
YDLiDAR X2 is a is a 360° 2D LiDAR that uses the Triangulation principle, it is designed to rotate 360° and continuously output the point cloud data of the scanning environment. It includes unique optics, electricity, and algorithms to achieve stability, precision, sensitivity, and high-speed distance measurement techniques to output point cloud data.
The speed of rotation can be controlled using a PWM signal. The sensor is capable of outputting up to 3000 reading per second. It can detect points up to 8m with an accuracy of 3.5%. The sensor comes with a high Angle resolution of 0.96°.
It operates on 3.3V and can connect to a microcontroller, PLC, computer through UART interface. Please go through the development manual under the Technical Details Tab for the detailed commands and responses by the sensor.
YDLIDAR provides an evaluation software - Point Cloud Viewer to test and use the sensor. The software can display live sensor reading, log readings and also debug messages. Use this software as a plug and play option to test and evaluate the sensor for your application.
Linux SDK are available to write your own custom code.
LiDAR is used alongside other sensors such as cameras and RADAR for mapping, object detection and identification, and navigation as they are relatively independent on varying lighting conditions.
- The sensor can provide 360° Point Cloud Data
- Designed with High accuracy & stable performance
- High Accuracy: Less than 3.5% avg
- LIDAR technology ensures even small objects can be detected reliably
- Long measuring range of up to 8m with minimal blind zone
- Strong resistance to ambient light interference
- Operating Voltage of 5V
- Serial UART interface to microcontrollers
- Use USB to Serial Converter to connect it to a computer
- YDLIDAR Point Cloud Viewer Software available for plug and play device evaluation - live view, logging and debugging
- Low power consumption, small size, stable performance, and long service life
- Class I eye safety
- Motor speed adjustable, the proposed speed is 6Hz
- Robot navigation and obstacle avoidance
- 360 degree SLAM
- Robot ROS teaching and research
- Environmental scanning and 3D reconstruction
- Navigation and obstacle avoidance of home robots/ robot vacuum cleaners
1 x YDLIDAR X2 360 Degree
The pictures shown here are for illustration purposes only.
Schematics of Triangulation Principle:
YDLIDAR X2 POLAR COORDINATE SYSTEM DEFINITION:
|Max Range (m)||8m|
You may also be interested in
- Multipurpose Infrared Obstacle Sensor₹70.00 ₹ 59.32 + 10.68 GST
- GP2Y0A21YK0F IR Distance Sensor for Arduino Raspberry Pi Sharp₹469.00 ₹ 397.46 + 71.54 GST
- LM35 Temperature Sensor with Analog Output₹85.00 ₹ 72.03 + 12.97 GST
- 5mm Photocell Photoresistor LDR Light Sensor₹12.00 ₹ 10.17 + 1.83 GST
- TSOP1738 38kHz IR Distance Sensor Receiver₹35.00 ₹ 29.66 + 5.34 GST
- MOC7811 - Encoder Sensor₹30.00 ₹ 25.42 + 4.58 GST
- LockIT LMS020-01 Magnetic Sensor for Door NO₹139.00 ₹ 117.8 + 21.2 GST
- DHT11 Humidity and Temperature Sensor Module for Arduino₹189.00 ₹ 160.17 + 28.83 GST
- LPG Sensor₹265.00 ₹ 224.58 + 40.42 GST
- CNG Sensor₹265.00 ₹ 224.58 + 40.42 GST
- Carbon Monoxide Sensor₹265.00 ₹ 224.58 + 40.42 GST
- Alcohol Sensor₹265.00 ₹ 224.58 + 40.42 GST
- 8 Sensor Line Following Array₹355.00 ₹ 300.85 + 54.15 GST
- 3 Sensor Line Following Array₹189.00 ₹ 160.17 + 28.83 GST
- 9 DOF IMU Sensor MPU9250 Gyro Accelerometer Magnetometer GY9250₹799.00 ₹ 677.12 + 121.88 GST
- MPU6050 6DOF IMU Sensor Module Gyroscope & Accelerometer GY521₹169.00 ₹ 143.22 + 25.78 GST
- QMC5883L Magnetometer 3 Axis GY273 Digital Compass Sensor₹352.00 ₹ 298.31 + 53.7 GST
- Current Sensor AC/DC Module with Analog Output ACS712 ( 5A )₹235.00 ₹ 199.15 + 35.85 GST
- Water Flow Sensor YF-S201 Fluid Flowmeter Meter Hall Effect₹249.00 ₹ 211.02 + 37.98 GST
- Flex Sensor - 2.2"₹449.00 ₹ 380.51 + 68.49 GST