LockIT 5V Electric Door Lock for Cabinet Locker Safe
This 5V electric lock is popularly used in access control for cabinets, drawers, lockers and safes. This is a very simple Door Lock that is powered at 5VDC. It consists of a lock, hook and mounting accessories. The hook locks into the lock and when powered with 5V, the hook is released letting users open the door. The lock also comes with a feedback signal which is normally open. When the door is closed, the feedback signal closes letting users know that the lock is engaged. This feedback signal can also be used to power off the lock only the hook is disengaged.
This lock can be directly connected to your Access Control System Controller. If you are building your own controller using a custom PLC, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, or any other microcontroller, then you can use one of our compatible relay or MOSFET Modules to control this electromagnet from your microcontroller.
- These products are widely applied in access control system and related applications
- It's especially suitable cabinet, drawer, small type door.
- Can be used in Home Automation Systems
- This door lock is special in design with durable material. Used in bank locker, gym locker, vending machine, cabinets, cctv housings, etc.
Mini design, low operational and standby current.
- Safety: the lock hook can withstand 50kg of traction, no obvious permanent deformation, shockproof, anti-pry.
- Voltage input: 5V DC, 1A
- 100% brand new and high quality
- Mechanical life: about 100,000 cycles under designed load conditions
- Lock hook strength: 50kg force (no permanent deformation)
- Self-elastic design: suitable for doors weighing 0.5 ~ 2kg.
- Application: lockers, express cabinets, vending machines, locker, etc.
- 1 x LockIT 5V Electric Door Lock for Cabinet Locker Safe