Industrial Grade Load Cell Beam Type 60 kg Weight Sensor Straight Bar
The load cell is a transducer that converts a force such as tension, compression, pressure, or torque into an electrical signal that can be measured and standardized. These Load cells are designed with high-grade elements and construction materials for good environmental sealing and performance, this suits both Industrial and Commercial applications.
This Load cell can be used to measure the weight of objects between 0 and 60 kg. This straight bar load cell (sometimes called a strain gauge) can translate up to 60 kg of pressure (force) into an electrical signal. Each load cell is able to measure the electrical resistance that changes in response to and is proportional to, the strain (e.g. pressure or force) applied to the bar. With this gauge, you will be able to tell just how heavy an object is, if an object’s weight changes over time, or if you simply need to sense the presence of an object by measuring strain or load applied to a surface.
Each straight bar load cell is made from an aluminum alloy and is capable of reading a capacity of 60 kg. These load cells have four strain gauges that are hooked up in a Wheatstone bridge formation. The color code on the wiring is as follows: red = E+, green = O+, black = E-, and white = O-. Additionally, these load cells feature through holes for mounting purposes.
Use this sensor using our HX711 Breakout Board to amplify its signal and connect it directly to an Arduino/Raspberry pi or any other general-purpose microcontroller.
- Electronic platform scale
- Digital scale
- Parcel post scale
- Electronic balance
- Capacity: 60KG
- Rated output(MV/V): 2.0±0.15
- Accuracy class: C2
- Maximum number of load cell verification intervals(N max): 2000
- Minimum number of load cell verification intervals(Vmin): EMax/5000
- Combined error(%RO): <±0.030
- Creep(%RO/30min): 0.03
- Temperature effect on sensitivity(%RO/°C): 0.0016
- Temperature effect on zero(%RO/°C): 0.003
- Zero balance(%RO): 1.0
- Input resistance(O): 402±6
- Output resistance(O): 350±3
- Insulation resistance(MO<50V>): 5000
- Recommended excitation voltage(V): 10~15
- Compensated temperature range(°C): -10~+40
- Operating temperature range(°C): -35~+80
- Safe overload(%RO): 150
- Ultimate overload(%RO): 200
- Load cell material: Aluminium
- Connecting cable: ø4.2x350mm
- Method of connecting wire: Red(+),Black(-),Green(+),White(-)
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
You may also be interested in
- HX711 Load Cell Amplifier Module PCB₹119.00 ₹ 100.85 + 18.15 GST
- ESP32 WiFi + BLE Bluetooth 4.0 IoT Development NodeMCU Board₹499.00 ₹ 422.88 + 76.12 GST
- Atmega328 UNO R3 Compatible Development Board₹899.00 ₹ 761.86 + 137.13 GST
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B with 2 GB RAM₹5,999.00 ₹ 5083.9 + 915.1 GSTOut of stock
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B with 4 GB RAM₹5,900.00 ₹ 5000 + 900 GSTOut of stock
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B with 8 GB RAM₹8,599.00 ₹ 7287.29 + 1311.71 GSTOut of stock